Dr. Thompson’s chiropractic education and training began with her pre-chiropractic studies in Colorado. Beginning in 1983 at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, CO and adding additional studies at the University of Colorado Branch School in Colorado Springs, CO.
Pre-requisites for chiropractic college are very similar to pre-medical. Included are a list of Life & Physical Sciences (with labs), Humanities & Social Sciences and other courses.
Dr. Debbie’s classes included: Anatomy & Physiology, Biology, Zoology, Physics, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology, General & Abnormal Psychology, Economics, History, Speech, English Literature, Spanish and Statistics.
- 1984 – Pre-chiropractic – Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
- 1986 – Pre-chiropractic – University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, CO
- 1991 – Licensed Massage Practitioner, Oregon
- 1993 – BS Human Biology – Western States Chiropractic College, Portland, OR (University of Western States)
- 1993 – Doctorate of Chiropractic – Western States Chiropractic College, Portland, OR (University of Western States)
Additional Training & Certifications:
- Torque Release Technique – Jay Holder, DC
- Yuen Method – Kam Yuen, DC
- Motion Palpation Institute – Extremity Adjusting (arm & leg focus)
- SOT (Sacro-Occipital Technique) – Gordon Townsend, DC, DICS, FASBE
- Nimmo Trigger Point Therapy
- Somatic Therapy – Jim Dreaver, DC
- Bio-Kinetics – Lawrence E. Newsum, DC
- NET (Neuro Emotional Technique) – Scott Walker, DC
- CRA (Contact Reflex Analaysis) – D.A. Versendaal, DC, PhD
- NRT (Nutrition Response Testing) – Freddie Ulan, DC, CCN
- AOT (Allergy Overload Technique) – John Char, DDS, DHM, PhD, LMT & Nick Lamothe, PhD
- CET + 9 (Comprehensive Emotional Technique) – John Char, DDS, DHM, PhD, LMT & Nick Lamothe, PhD
Dr. Debbie expands her wellness education every year to bring you the latest and the best chiropractic heath care possible.Email Dr. T Holistic Loveland, CO Chiropractor & Life Reset Coach©
Dr. Debbie Thompson